Campaign #89: Caleb Frostman for State Senate in WI
Do you remember the headlines not long ago reporting on how Wisconsin’s Republican Governor Scott Walker was ordered by a Judge to schedule the special election? Walker had been stalling, according to reports, because he was worried the Big Blue Wave would flip this Senate District.
Now, we get to make sure that Democratic voters are aware of the special election date and that they cast their ballots for Caleb. Let’s show Walker just how big the Big Blue Wave is and give him a sample of what’s to come in November.
Here are 4 easy ways returning writers can receive voter addresses
1) Text HELLO to Abby at (484) ASK-ABBY which is (484) 275-2229
2) Email: Postcards@TonyTheDemocrat.org
3) Submit a request from our website: https://postcardstovoters.org/addresses/
4) Ask Abby via Facebook Messenger: http://m.me/AbbyTheAddressBot
If you are new to us, sign up easily using one of these 3 methods
1) Text JOIN to Abby at (484) ASK-ABBY which is (484) 275-2229
2) Email: Join@TonyTheDemocrat.org
3) Submit a request from our website: https://postcardstovoters.org/volunteer/