Many volunteers ask us where they may find postcards. It’s important to us that you have choices to suit your style and budget. The links below are for fun postcard designs you can order where the proceeds will be used to offset our operating expenses. (Except for the last two links that are for the US Post Office. They have enough on their plate to be worrying about us.)
You might prefer to upload your own design or mix and match to create a set of assorted designs. The Mix and Match link below gives you this flexibility.
Whatever you decide to use to write your Postcards to voters, have fun and know that you’re helping to make a meaningful difference. Thanks!
Visit our ETSY Store
- Be a Voter – Original – 100 cards for $16.00
- Be a Voter – Flying Banner – 100 cards for $16.00
- Vote By Mail – Woodland Critters – 100 cards for $16.00
- Be a Voter – Coloring Stars – 100 cards for $16.00
- Be a Voter – Whale of a Difference – 100 cards for $16.00
- Be a Voter – Talking Owls, Breakfast, and Hens – 100 cards for $18.00
- Be a Voter – Sunny – 100 cards for $16.00
- Be a Voter – Eagle – 100 cards for $16.00
- Be a Voter – Hand of Many – 100 cards for $18.00
- MyPostcard Mix and Match – Choose your own assorted sets from a variety of fun designs. Buy as many or as few as you need. You can even upload and print your own designs! Remember, 50% of proceeds from MyPostcard go to support Postcards to Voters.
US Post Office
- 48-cent postcard stamps – Order from the USPS and save a trip to the Post Office: Coral Reefs and Barns
- You can also order blank postcards with postage included directly from USPS online