Many volunteers ask us where they may find postcards. It’s important to us that you have choices to suit your style and budget. The links below are for fun postcard designs you can order where the proceeds will be used to offset our operating expenses. (Except for the last two links that are for the US Post Office. They have enough on their plate to be worrying about us.)
Choose from 6 volunteer-drawn designs in sets of 50 or 100 ranging from $9 – $15. We offer free shipping on the sets of 100 and 2-day shipping on the sets of 50.
You might prefer to upload your own design or mix and match to create a set of assorted designs. The Mix and Match link below gives you this flexibility.
Whatever you decide to use to write your Postcards to voters, have fun and know that you’re helping to make a meaningful difference. Thanks!
Free Shipping on Sets of 100
- Be a Voter – Original Design – 100 cards for $13.50
- Be a Voter – Flying Banner Design -100 cards for $15.00
- Be a Voter – Coloring Stars Design – 100 cards for $14.25
2-Day Shipping Available on Sets of 50
- Be a Voter – Talking Hens Design – 50 cards for $9.00
- Be a Voter – Talking Breakfast Design – 50 cards for $9.00
- Be a Voter – Talking Owls Design – 50 cards for $9.00
- Mix and Match 16+ Designs – Choose your own assorted sets from a variety of fun designs. Buy as many or as few as you need. You can even upload and print your own designs! Check the website for discount codes to reduce your cost. Remember, all non-discounted proceeds go to support Postcards to Voters.
US Post Office
- 35-cent postage stamps – order from the USPS and save a trip to the Post Office
- You can also order blank postcards with postage directly from USPS online