Campaign #97 will be for Alessandra Biaggi running for State Senate District 34 in New York.
Alessandra Biaggi Is Trying To Win A Senate Seat In New York
Alessandra Biaggi lives in Pelham, NY, where she was born and raised. She’s been active in politics for over a decade – serving as Deputy National Operations Director for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign, as counsel in Governor Cuomo’s Office, working for Congressman Crowley, the Kings County D.A.’s Office, and the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of NY. Her race is important for the entire state of New York because she’s running against a DINO (Democrat in name only) who votes republican, blocking progressive legislation for millions of vulnerable New Yorker’s. Biaggi is committed to fight for progressive values and stand for accountability and ethical politics.
Recent news about her campaign:
Returning writers may request voter addresses for this campaign by text, or Facebook Messenger
1) Text HELLO to Abby at (484) ASK-ABBY which is (484) 275-2229
2) Ask Abby via Facebook Messenger: http://m.me/AbbyTheAddressBot
3) Email: Postcards@TonyTheDemocrat.org
If you are new to us, sign up easily using one of these 3 methods
1) Text JOIN to Abby at (484) ASK-ABBY which is (484) 275-2229
2) Email: Join@TonyTheDemocrat.org
3) Submit a request from our website: https://postcardstovoters.org/volunteer/